Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation at 4th Glucosinolate Conference. Submissions are sought for oral and poster presentations and can be made via the Abstract Submission Portal:
We decided to extend the deadline for POSTER abstract submission until 18th July. If you have problems with the abstract submission, please send an email to the organization committee (email@example.com) including the abstract and your preference (oral or poster presentation). We apologize for any inconvenience.
Submitting your abstract
You will be required to submit your contact details and details of your abstract (Abstract Title, Authors, Theme, etc). Behind this we ask you to upload again a pdf-file of your abstract making it possible to compare the version in case of problems with the web forms view.
Please ensure that all the required information is completed as requested.
Abstracts are invited for the following themes:
- Molecular and genetic aspects of glucosinolates
- Glucosinolates and ecology
- Glucosinolates in agro- and food systems
- Glucosinolates and human health
The abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee. All accepted abstracts will be made available to conference delegates in the conference proceedings. Authors are responsible for proof reading and submitting an abstract without errors, as they will be reproduced in the format they were submitted.
The corresponding author is responsible for the abstract content. This author is the contact person for submission or communication purposes and is also responsible for disseminating information related to the co-authors.
Abstract Submission Details
- Abstracts must be no longer than 1.500 characters including space characters.
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be accepted
- Co-authors may register and present at the Conference.
- Unusual abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
- An abstract must only be submitted once.
- More than one abstract can be submitted.
- Once accepted all presenters must register and pay to attend the conference till 15 July 2017.
Abstracts may be submitted as oral or poster presentations. Please note if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.
Posters must be printed in 120 x 90 cm (A0, upright format).
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in the conference:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the abstract to the conference.
- All Presentations will be made available on the conference website after the conclusion of the conference, should you wish for your presentation to be excluded, please contact the Organizing Committee.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the conference organizer if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed. The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.
- The abstract management is organized and managed by con gressa GmbH. You will be linked to a security certified server of con gressa.
Notification to Authors
- Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance by 30 June 2017. All accepted abstracts/posters must be presented by at least one author.
- Abstracts/posters are submitted to an allocated session, it is not possible to change the date, time or type of presentation.
- Presenters must register till 15 July 2017
Contact for questions regarding the abstract management procedure:
con gressa GmbH, Engeldamm 62, 10179 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 2849 3846